Thursday, July 21, 2011

E-WALLPAPER




STEP 1



 Open New file name as e-wallpaper and open the entire picture to put inside the Adobe Photoshop. Then paste the first faculty to the wallpaper to be as a background in the e-wallpaper. Then EDIT > Transform > ......the faculty picture as I want it and also use the capacity to lower the colour.




STEP 2



Secondly, I put the entire picture at the e-wallpaper such as the hat, MMU logo and etc..... I use the Magnetic Lasso Tools to cut the image from the picture that I have put it inside the Adobe Photoshope.




STEP 3



 After that, I find another picture to add more inside the e-wallpaper. Then, I would like to put picture of my faculty in the MMU ......same as Step 2, but I use another tools as Elliptical Marquee Tool to edit the picture of faculty I have take.




STEP 4



 I click on the door that I have edited to be the frame for my wallpaper. Edit the door and lower the capacity. Change the colour layer of the door.  I use the Adjustment to play the colour for other image inside the wallpaper. Every image of the faculty I Edit and change the capacity. Click the layer and used quick Selection tool to select every image in the wallpaper. I also use the Auto Tone, Auto Contrast, and Auto Color for the some image. Use the Filter > sharpen or > Stylize .....for some image that I want. Arrange the image and put the side to look it better and structure. Do some retouching skills to enhance my e-wall paper. 



STEP 5


Lastly, I click the Horizontal and Vertical Type Tool the right the text word of FOM OPEN DAY and the Date. Then transform > scale / skew / rotate ... the words make it’s as I want. Change the colour and the style to design the word. Therefore I used text tools to type out the text words.
Then combine and merge the entire layer to be on one image of e-wallpaper. 





FINALLY........

MY E- WALLPAPER






THANK YOU....uhuhuuhuhuhu.......


No comments:

Post a Comment